I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to watch this, because it could be amazing or terribad (there is no middle ground with this one), but hope is rather low. The show is also made by the Family Guy people, which I guess means we'll get a "Jetsons meet the Flintstones gag" with Fred asking if "x" ethnicity is still around in the future, because ANY jokes about race are edgy and therefore are funny.
And for those of you keeping track of animated show universes, this means that "The Cleveland Show" and "The Critic" co-exist in the same timeline.
Meanwhile "Bob's Burgers" will do it's own thing, which is good because they know what they are doing and don't need attention whore style marketing.
- Current Mood: hopeful
I should have NEVER bought that Equestria Girls Sunset Shimmer & Twilight Sparkle two pack, because now I kinda want some dolls. Not to the extent of tanz_fanatika (I can walk past some of them and go, eh), but my wallet is going to hate me because I....I...think I like dolls now.
Any ummm...hunting tips? Quality concerns to look for (while boxed)? Attempts to talk me out of it?
- Current Mood: curious
At least, it would be if it wasn't for Lordyloo's comment:
I love hearing these stories. I posted in another mini-thread thing that my girlfriend and I picked up a Minun and Plusle because they were partner Pokemon and we had just started dating. 10 or so years later and we're engaged and have our level 100 Minun and Plusle's that carried over all our games, gaining about 10-20 levels each game.
ALL OF MY FEELS.
- Current Mood::3
I just won one of my 1:18 scale diecast model car "HOLY GRAILS" on ebay. A dark blue (this is important) 1963 (this is also important) Ford Galaxie THAT has the fastback roof (this too? Also important).
Other colors? Off by a year or two? No thank you. This is THE ONE PEOPLE.
These don't come up often (as they are out of production) and this was the only one I could find for sale right now.
I am beyond thrilled.
Now I should sleep cause I have wake up at 3:45 am for work, but I don't know if I wanna. SO GODDAMN HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
So. Goddamn. Happy.
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPad.
- Current Location:Wherever my iPad is right now.
- Current Mood:so goddamn happy
1. Look, as much as I think the idea of "Headless Horseman and Ichabod Craine" in the future doesn't suck, I have to admit it's an insanely stupid idea for a TV show. Movie? Sure. Miniseries? Sure. TV show? Nah. You're getting one villain TOPS. Maybe you could involve some higher up witches or something, but it's going to be Craine vs. Horseman forever. Grim works cause there's a bunch of mythos to pull from. SUpernatural works cause theirs a bunch of stuff to fight. This is one man vs. one guy forever.
If this is a one off season, go with it. Could be ok.
2. Starbucks joke. Eh. Come back 2005!
3. One guy on youtube:
"Reminds me of that old movie Warlock."
See, now I remember watching "Warlock" (and "Warlock: The Armageddon")* and now I fucking wish they had a Warlock show with Julian Sands in it. Hell, he still looks like he could do it. Get on this CBS. You need another show with pointless gore because you only have one CSI now. Might as well make it a fun one.
* - For those that have not laid their eyes on the greatness that is "Warlock" and "Warlock: The Armageddon" you must do so. Armageddon is on youtube, and the other, probably online somewhere. Do it. Preferably after a stressful day with an alcoholic beverage.
- Current Mood: hopeful
This post has NOTHING to do with ELP. Nothing. Not a one.
It's still one of the closet (and best attempts) to combine the two genres into something ( unique and worthy of being called an exciting sub-genre of prog-new-wave.Collapse )